My Program Generator™ is the next generation in fitness training and specifically designed to provide optimised personal training programs, race planning and real performance tracking for Runners, Swimmers, Cyclists, Duathletes, Aquathletes and Triathletes.
MPG's Vision is to keep endurance athletes in the "sweet spot", where training stress is perfectly matched with physiological adaptation. MPG™ is unique in that it offers individual and personalized programs that will help you to "Optimise every workout" and experience the myriad of benefits it offers:
Since your body is constantly in a state of flux, you are very seldom in the same physiological state and your training program should mirror this phenomenon. MPG helps you achieve this goal with the result that your training is always fresh and has so much variation built in to it that the exact same workouts are seldom repeated.
The MPG™ system has been designed from over a decade of research, development and experimentation by specialists. It's built around analysis of the individual athlete's performance and uses this information to prescribe precise training efforts and speeds.
Great results from our athletes that participated at the following events this past few weekends:
- Another cracker of a weekend at the Trinity triathlon this past weekend with a few podiums for the MPG Family! well done to all that participated!
- Well done to Alastair Stewart for his podium age group at Ironman Western Australia and a Kona ticket for next year!!!!! fantastic race! Also we had athletes racing at Buffelspoort, Tribal Race and Stellenbosch in Cape Town.
- Great weekend of racing for the MPG Team, with the Midlands ultra, 70.3 Bahrain, the tough one in Johannesburg and the Double Century in Swellendam, Cape Town. Good results at the midland for Tony Lederle, Shannon and Tommy and second position for Michael Tucker at the 70.3 Bahrain. Also the DC team smashed the 12 man record doing 200km in under 5 hours! Well done!
- Fantastic racing this weekend for MPG Athletes all over the world. Special Mention to Mark Pellew with another great Age Group win at Ironman Arizona. Also we had a few podiums at the 5150 Germiston and many of our athletes invaded the streets of Johannesburg for the 94,7 cycle Challenge
- Great racing this past weekends, with a overall age group win for Chris Vosloos at 70.3 Xiamen and great racing overall at Trinity Sport Olympic triathlon in Germiston, Johannesburg. We had also athletes taking part at the 94,7 MTB challenge and Go Sport Hazeldean Duathlon
- What a fantastic Weekend or racing around the world. We had Nic Chapman racing at Kona for the Ironman World Champs in very tough and hot conditions. He managed to break 10hr so congratulations. Also at Suncity we had a super weekend, with the sprint triathlon on saturday and the olympic triathlon on sunday. We had fantastic weather and we got 15 podiums in total on the day. Many podiums but also many first times and PB's, proud of the MPG Team!
- Well done to First timers Carlos and Alvaro for completing their first Sprint triathlon and Half ironman distance triathlon in Malaga, Spain!
- Good racing at the Theewaterskloof Dam outside Cape Town at the Cape ultra and sprint distance races presented by Miway. The conditions were really hard so well done to all that finished and congratulations to Grant Lapping for his age group win!
(Elite Age Grouper)
I am getting stronger and stronger every month
Since starting with MPG three months ago my running has gotten to a completely new level, achieving my PB at 70.3 Durban this year with a win on my age group and now after having qualified for IM World Champs in Hawaii I am for the first time aiming for podium as I am getting stronger and stronger every month.
The journey thus far has been mind-blowing and has really fueled my training and passion for the sport week in and week out
The brilliant thing about MPG is that it is all about incremental improvement over time which obviously compounds. The beauty of the program, which suits me to the tee, is that the program is very personal and you have all the ammo to know exactly what to do when, it takes any guessing out of the equation.
(Consistently finishes in the top segment of his category!)
The personalization, structure and detail of each set allows me to get the maximum benefit from the time I have available to train.
best live chat